- Musk's changes led to a decline in Twitter's advertising revenue and an exodus of users to other platforms.
- The introduction of new pricing plans for APIs made them unaffordable for many users, affecting the developer ecosystem.
- Musk's decision-making appears to be top-down, potentially neglecting the input and preferences of the broader Twitter user base.
- The article expresses worry about the undermining of communities and the overall appeal of Twitter, leading to a less enjoyable experience for users.
- There are concerns about X Corp., the entity into which Twitter has been merged, and the future viability and appeal of the platform under Musk's leadership.
Once suspended, kenshin99 will not be able to comment or publish posts until their suspension is removed.
Once unsuspended, kenshin99 will be able to comment and publish posts again.
Once unpublished, all posts by kenshin99 will become hidden and only accessible to themselves.
If kenshin99 is not suspended, they can still re-publish their posts from their dashboard.
Once unpublished, this post will become invisible to the public
and only accessible to Kenshin.
They can still re-publish the post if they are not suspended.
Thanks for keeping Creative Brew safe. Here is what you can do to flag kenshin99:
Unflagging kenshin99 will restore default visibility to their posts.